Resumée: Luis Roque Klering
1. Personal Data:
Professional address: 855, Washington Luiz street - suite 429 - Downtown - Porto Alegre - RS
- Graduation in Chemical Engineering, Public Administration and Business Administration, UFRGS;
- Specialization in Software Management and Engineeering - UFRGS;
- Master in Business Administration, UFRGS. Dissertation: The management of data input systems through simulaton and heuristics; concept: A;
- Ph.D. in Business Administration - University of São Paulo. Thesis: The relation between the information technology stages and the management behavior patterns; grade: 10, with honors;
3. Current activities:
- Professor of the Administrative Science Department, for graduation and post-graduation, at the Administration School of the Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul, since 1987;
- NUTEP coordinator - Center of Studies and Technologies for Public Management, of
- Navi coordinator - Virtual Learning Center, Administration School of UFRGS;
- Assistant for academic and extension researches;
- Author of softwares on business management;
- Author of the study on the Economical Development of RS Municipalities, yearly accomplished since 1984.
4. Main research interests:
- to understand the main reasons for the organization and municipality development;
- inovation in the municipalities;
- the computer science and internet impact on the organization development;
6. CV_Lattes (CNPQ)
- organizational changes.
Updated in: Porto Alegre, on September 15th, 2012.